A room for the light-hearted. With comics all round.
Number of persons
- In the quiet Raingasse
- Large twin beds (200x210) made of local maple
- Soft down pillows and duvets
- Convenient bedside lighting controls
- Individual room temperature control
- Wengé wood floor, blue Gabbeh carpet
- Couch corner and desk
- Kettle with TWG tea selection and instant coffee
- Umbrella and Greif bag
- Light Skyros marble bathroom with bathtub
- Certified organic cosmetics with delicate Alpine herbal fragrance
- Free Wi-Fi, safe, interactive 32“ sat-TV with radio, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, make-up mirror, bathrobe, slippers
- Connecting door to Comfort Room 203
- Extra bed for child or adult
- Various pillows
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry and shoe cleaning service
Heinz Mader tests the suitcase drawer.
Artist Heinz Mader
In Room 202, Georg Merkel (1881–1976) calls the impulsive South Tyrolean artist to order with his drawing ’Getting Dressed’ (ca. 1930). Merkel was a member of the Viennese artists’ group ’Hagebund’. He strove for a timeless classical quality in his work, and drew his inspiration from the great French artists Poussin, de Chavannes and Cézanne.